October 17, 2006
Absent
I just wanted you to know why I'll be absent for a while. After being sick (and then Bookworm being sick, and then last week at fall camp), I have a lot to do with the girls to get caught up on the school year. One of the nice things about homeschooling is that we create our own schedule. Also nice, is that we don't have to stick to our own schedule if things come up. Those things can also be a thorn, since it all piles up and I don't like feeling like we've fallen behind (even though noone is monitoring where we are in the lessons). I posted over at my homeschooling blog.
.
So, we are marathon schooling this week and also doing fun things like make pumpkin pies together and having tea parties.
.
And next week, we'll be out of town, visiting family before a wedding next weekend.
.
So, if I'm not around, don't worry about us. We're just busy. And Happy.
.
Until next time, God Bless You.
Posts written by humble servant
3 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger