October 05, 2006
I Love Fall
Cooler weather (except today, it was in the 90s here)
.
Applesauce cooking in the crockpot
.
The Fair
.
Mums
.
Changing leaves
.
The beginning of the holiday season is near and I just can't wait to decorate our house for Christmas
.
I'm about half done with holiday shopping, which makes me feel good, but I know if I rest on my laurels, it will be Christmas Eve and I won't be close to finished. :)
.
Here's a pic in front of our house.

I am working on the inside and will hopefully finish in the coming weeks and will photograph each room for a photo tour of our cozy home. The mission this month is to finish window treatments for each room. Oy! I better get moving on that. I also have a goal to tackle 5 boxes per week in the garage and determine what's staying and what must go. I've already gotten rid of 2 bookshelves, a cd tower thing, and a mountain of other things we haven't used in ages. I'd like to go through everything and move what's left into the storage closet out back, so we can park our cars in the garage.
.
Well, I'm off to clean my room and bathroom. Husband's coming home tomorrow and with Bookworm being sick, I didn't sleep much this week and didn't get done my list. I'd like him to come home and tell a difference from before he left, so I'm off to finish up. Or at least everything but the laundry room. Ask Cara, that room alone will take me all weekend. ;)
.
God Bless you.
Posts written by humble servant
2 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger