October 03, 2006
TAGGED! Twice in One Week
GRUB-OLOGY
What is your salad dressing of choice? Sweet and Sour from Hartville Kitchen
What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Moe's Southwest Grill
What is your favorite sit down restaurant? Absolute favorite? that's hard - The Melting Pot? Stoney River? Brookwood Grill? Ban Thai? Cheesecake Factory? I can't just pick one.
On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? 20%
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Salad
Name three foods you detest above all others? I've never given it much thought - I don't like anchovies, organs (giblets, etc), or anything too salty
What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant? Hunan Chicken
What are your pizza toppings of choice? veggies
What do you like to put on your toast? lemon curd
What is your favorite type of gum? most sugar-free mint gums
TECH-OLOGY
Number of contacts in your cell phone? 54
Number of contacts in your email address book? I'm not even going to count
What is your wallpaper on your computer? Mary holding baby Jesus
What is your screensaver on your computer? My Pictures
Are there naked pictures saved on your computer? not that I know of
How many land line phones do you have in your house? I'm sure there's one or three in a box someplace, but we don't have them plugged in
How many televisions are in your house? 2
What kitchen appliance do you use the least? lately, my bread machine
What is the format of the radio station you listen to the most? Here, rock. In FL, christian. In Atlanta, christian
How many sex toys do you own that require batteries? none
BIOLOGY
What do you consider to be your best physical attribute? My smile
Are you right handed or left handed? Right
Do you like your smile? yes
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? yes, polyps
Would you like to? yes
Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom? Only when I'm hiding from my kids (and sitting on the closed lid)
Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? touch
When was the last time you had a cavity? Probably now, I have the softest tooth surfaces, every time I go to the dentist, I have soft spots....
What is the heaviest item you lift regularly? My four-year-old
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? A couple times
MISC-OLOGY
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? no
If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? wouldn't change it
How do you express your artistic side? cooking, decorating, making people comfortable, like to scrapbook, but haven't made the time for that in over a year...
What color do you think you look best in? I have a new bright blue top that looks pretty nice
How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison? hopefully I wouldn't be there long, since I'm innocent, I swear! but I'm pretty likeable, so I'd be okay, probably
Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? huhuh-huhuh, you said "swallow"... huh huh-huh huh
If we weren't bound by society's conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at? What an odd question. I do have some hottie cousins, but I don't know that society conventions would prevent me from making a pass - more that I'm married and well, gross - they're family!
How often do you go to church? sometimes once/week, sometimes 2 or 3 or more. Would like to make a habit to go everyday.
Have you ever saved someone's life? no
Has someone ever saved yours? yes, but it was their fault for giving me the meds in the first place that endangered my life. Does that really count?
DARE-OLOGY
For this last section, if you would do it for less or more money, indicate how much.
Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? In the dark, with no streetlights
Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? I kiss members of the same sex all the time, so if someone wants to pay me a hundred bucks for it, that'd be cool.
Would you have sex with a member of the same sex for $10,000? no
Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? I agree with Cara, I would do it for half a million, eh, maybe I'd do it for 200k.... That kinda money would change our lives and get us going in the right direction.
Would you never blog again for $50,000? absolutely
Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? Heck no
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? at once? can I have water too? The check would be written directly to a credit card...
Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000? No
Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000? Sure
Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? Absolutely
Posts written by humble servant
0 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger