July 18, 2005
New Endeavor
Many of you know that I home educated V for the last half of Kindergarten this past school year. This is because we moved from GA to FL and we'd already paid her tuition for her school in GA (no refunds).
Well, I've started a new log to document our experiences. It isn't very interesting, but if you want to hear about homeschooling from a personal perspective, I'll be updating it regularly (hopefully). Also, if you have suggestions or know someone who might have some, please refer them over. I have a feeling I am going to need all the help I can get.
And JenJen, if you want a little fun thing to do, I am looking for a banner to put at the top - I'm going for a blackboard look..... :) Just thinking aloud here.
Anyway.... This is taking up a lot of my time in the coming weeks (I have to get our curricula sorted out and stuff to be ready to start first grade next month), so I might not be around as much.
I hope you all are enjoying your summer and spending it having lots of fun with your families.
God Bless!
Posts written by humble servant
2 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger