June 30, 2005
a few things you may not know...
I've been tagged! I got this from Lisa - I've enjoyed learning different things about my e-friends who've already been tagged this week, so maybe you'll learn a thing or two about me. Many Blessings!
.
Three screen names that you have had: HollyBN, hmbnovotny, peaches (my very first screen name - no idea until years later why my college guy friends called me that)

.
Three things you like about yourself: my generosity, my green eyes that match my dad's, my parenting (most of the time)

.
Three things you don't like about yourself: negative self-image, what I see in the mirror, and my guilt when I spend money on myself

.
Three parts of your heritage: Black Dutch, English and Hillbilly

.
Three things that scare you: heights, bugs and thoughts of anything happening to my family
.
Three of your everyday essentials: teethbrushing, deodorant, mascara & lipgloss (I know this is 4, makeup is one)
.
Three things you are wearing now: glasses, body lotion, brown t-shirt

.
Three of your favorite songs: Only three? Wow, this is hard. Ants Marching (Dave Matthews Band - played during transition through Little A's labor); Kiss (Prince - playing when A and I met); and hmm....??? I got one!: Divin' In (Steven Curtis Chapman)

.
Three things I want in a relationship: honesty, trying, communication (the love part comes naturally in any relationship - at least with me)
.
Two truths and a lie: We are planning on another baby in the future; I have two tattoos; I used to have a major problem with alcohol, so much so that I was kicked out of the state I lived in

.
Three things you can't do without: MK Skin Care, glasses (or contacts, when I can wear them), my digital camera
.

Three places you want to go on vacation: Can't narrow it down to three... But, we are going to Vegas in September (just me and A); and we are tentatively planning a trip to London in the spring with all 4 of us. I'd love to go to Paris with A (the girls too)
.

Three things you just can't do: sing well, imagine actually losing all this weight, sleep well at night
.
Three kids' names: V.e.r.o.n.i.c.a. L.e.i.g.h.; A.n.a.s.t.a.s.i.a. H.o.p.e.; Gabriella Marie
.
Three things you want to do before you die: go back to school to earn a degree; become a grandmother many times over, though there's no hurry on that one; have a Jaguar (completely selfish on my part)
.

Three Celeb crushes: Orlando Bloom, Eric Bana, Mark Ruffalo
.

Three people you want to know these things about: Meredith, Rebekah, Jennifer
Posts written by humble servant
3 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger