August 04, 2006
8.4.06
We're home. We're exhausted. But we are incredibly grateful. It was wonderful to see our family, even under sad circumstances, and were blessed that my sister (in-law) was able to make the trip from southern California.
.
And in His infinite greatness, God timed some other things that allowed us to be there for others in times of great need.
.
There aren't words (at least that I can urge through my fingers onto the screen) to describe the beauty of the celebration of our dear friend's life. Another friend did well in her explanation and I might just ask if I can quote her here.
.
I will be back later with something else.
.
Have a blessed weekend.
Posts written by humble servant
0 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger