June 16, 2008
Two in a day!
Our move date is quickly approaching and I need to put a list someplace where I won't misplace it. So, unfortunately, you are going to see my list, that is, the four of you who I love so much and you check in here....
.
Pack:
My bedroom
My bathroom
Girls' bathroom
Girls' bedroom
Office/craft/disaster room
Dining Room
Living Room
Family Room - finish (Husband packed up the books on the bookshelves on Saturday)
Basement - finish (a friend and I spent two half days down there a couple weeks ago, so I don't have more than another half day of work down there)
Linen Closets
Kitchen
.
Arrange for change of address:
Power
Cable
Bank
Credit Cards
Postcards - order
Postcards - mail
Mail
Cell Phone
Doctors offices
Water
Cleaning Whiz
.
Cancel:
Newspaper
Lawn Service
.
Things to Schedule:
Surgery Pre-op
Home Study
Trip to meet Rita
Carpet Cleaning
and Final Clean of old house
Moving Help
Movers for things like piano and appliances
.
And yes, life continues for the next 12 days. I better get away from this desk....
.
God Bless you!
Posts written by humble servant
2 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger