June 19, 2008
Things that make you go hmmm...
I promise this blog won't turn into a space where I blast different companies for their policies and lack of service. That being said, I'm going to voice a complaint about Netflix. Swistle brought this to my attention, since I hadn't actually read the email from Netflix that is in my inbox.
.
Our family has subscribed to Netflix for 5 years. We have been exceedingly happy with the ease of service. We have registered 6 mailing addresses with them and our movies have been a constancy in our crazy lives.
.
And now, they are eliminating the feature that makes us happiest, the one which ensures Husband has movies he wants to watch, while I am sometimes sitting on a movie for a few months weeks before watching it and getting it back in the mail.
.
I lodged a formal complaint with their customer service department and was assured that they are eliminating this family-friendly feature in order to better serve their customers. I explained that this is one of the key features that has kept us with them all these years. I don't know how they think they can better serve us by removing these peace-keeping profiles, but we'll wait it out and see.
.
If this is something you are also unhappy with, I encourage you to pick up the phone and call their customer service number - it's on the website and on the bottom of their emails. I figure if they have enough customers crying boo, maybe they'll listen to how they can truly better service the ones who rent their movies from Netflix.
Posts written by humble servant
0 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger