March 08, 2006
Brevity Works on Occasion
I can't believe my carelessness just lost a LONG post. What a dope I am.
.
No time left, so I will briefly say that I am good.
.
Walking a lot. Enjoying it. Love that I can now walk 4 miles in less than an hour without feeling like I'm gonna keel over.
.
Not eating enough. Gotta fix that one.
.
Really enjoy my work at the crisis pregnancy center.
.
Love my family. Can't wait to have the girls help me in the kitchen today. For some reason, this will be the highlight of our day because I just haven't been wanting them in the kitchen lately (don't want to clean up a bigger mess). My husband is wonderful - brought me flowers and a beautiful card twice in the last couple weeks. Once for no reason and once for the anniversary that he says we don't "celebrate."
.
Lots of work to do today. Looking forward to sharing the evening with Sandi's family this Saturday. I want my home to be warm and inviting and CLEAN! for that visit. And well, we are tired of the clutter on the counters lately anyway. Sandi coming is just great motivation to get it done.
.
A special congratulations to Kelly and Kevin for the news of their pregnancy!
.
Have a beautiful and blessed day.
Posts written by humble servant
1 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger