March 02, 2006
Thank you for riding the rollercoaster and enjoy the rest of your day!
Okay. Finally, the ride is over.
.
And I'm feeling awfully sad over the end.
.
The doctor made a mistake.
.
I'll be okay in a couple weeks (maybe even less), the reality is that I came to terms with the miscarriage about a month ago anyway, so this would have been an incredible surprise blessing.
.
It's funny how changed life can be in 36 hours. It looks like when I feel I've made substantial progress on the getting fit trail, we shall revisit the idea of more children. This week we learned that we'd love more. That we'd be blessed to be gifted one more. Right now, I'm just trying to remind myself that 50 hours ago, I was perfectly happy with our beautiful family of four.
.
Back to reality...
Posts written by humble servant
9 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger