March 05, 2006
And the world is righted *edited*
I just have to get that other post off the top. I appreciate all the prayers and support and hopes for the future. You all make me realize why I keep blogging.
.
I wanted to just post quickly before we go to our second baseball game in three days. It's fun, taking the girls to the ballpark and trying to teach them the rules of baseball. We have killer seats, so we have a good time, in spite of the fact that my team is not doing so hot so far this pre-season.
.
***(EDITED TO ADD: They actually are doing great, but lost HUGE when we saw them Friday. And yesterday? They won! It was a great game and we made it all the way to the ninth inning - yay, Little A! - but still left before the top of the ninth was done to avoid traffic leaving the game.) The coolest? V kept asking if we could stay for the whole game. She was thrilled when we told her that we were leaving with only 2 outs remaining.***
.
Life is getting a little hairy here, this next month will be a mixture of happy and sad. Little A's birthday is at the end of the month, so I'm planning her party for in 3 weeks.
.
Tomorrow is not only A's and my 7th church wedding anniversary, but it would be Pop's 54th birthday. One year ago today, we took him and my mom out for breakfast - and had the pleasure of seeing him with his brand new motorcycle and just how happy he was to have it.
.
So, some bittersweet memories mixed in with some good stuff and some bad stuff. Next weekend we will welcome Sandi and her family into our home for dinner. Spring Break will bring lots of time with various friends in the area and possibly a couple trips to the zoo. Little A's birthday party.... Her birthday and the 2 year anniversary of the death of our sweet Gabriella and the birth of her body.... Thank God for Little A. Her birth has been the bright spot of the spring season for us.
.
Oh, the reality of three children seems pretty ridiculous after a night with my cousin's daughter being with us. She's a great kid, but three is just so much more work! I don't know how any of you do it. I'm certainly back to my 4 is perfect mindset (but still have this nagging sense of hope for just. one. more.)
.
We are so blessed. I hope your weekend is filled with as much love as mine has been, only with less traffic. :)
Posts written by humble servant
2 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger