February 23, 2006
I have nothing new to write about.... Lots of things to Thank God for, so maybe this will be a post of thanksgiving!
.
Tonight, my dear friend, Rebecca attends the last class of her Graduate School career. Tomorrow, she has a Masters. She has shown incredible dedication and unbelievable perserverence as she has worked toward this goal. I know her family will be thrilled to have her home with them, without the encumberment of school work. I am thrilled to know that my dear friend and I will actually be able to communicate on a more regular basis. :) I am so proud of you, Becca!
.
My girls are beautiful. They are smart, charming, funny.... They make me laugh, they make me smile, they make my life mean something. I have had a difficult time lately keeping my patience, but I have turned my thinking around and every time they do something that tests me, I thank God that He's trusted me with these amazing children.
.
My husband. My best friend. My cheerleader. My sweetheart.
.
My extended family. God has blessed me abundantly, even if His timing wasn't mine. :)
.
My friends. I don't have enough time for any of you, let alone all of you. But I am so blessed to have really incredible connections. I've been wallowing in self-pity for a few weeks and not really keeping up with things (anywhere), but I promise to get back to my friends real soon.
.
There are so many prayers being answered lately, some of our closest friends have miraculously fallen in love with one another. And they've been married nearly 11 years! Without feeling in love! And now they do - and it is a privelege to witness. Another blog friend just shared some incredible news after years of waiting.....
.
The list goes on and on. I have much to be thankful for. And as I prepare for the beginning of Lent, I thank Christ. His ultimate sacrifice is something I will never understand or fully comprehend. But, I appreciate that God's mercy and love have been extended to me in my life and I pray each of you feels it abundantly.
.
Until next time....
Posts written by humble servant
2 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger