January 24, 2006
V on Americ@n Id0l
We were watching the AI auditions tonight and V loves watching with us. Following are a few of her most hilarious comments. I am certain I won't capture the full humor in them as you cannot possibly see the looks on her face as she made them:
.
Cache - Randy loved her name, but nobody loved her voice: (with a pained look on her face) "I really don't think that was very good."
.
Rhonetta - the crazy trashy girl in the silver tube top: (looking perplexed) "Does she really think she looks like a star? 'Cuz I don't think she looks like a movie star... I like her sparkly shirt, but it doesn't look nice on her."
.
"Um, why would HE think he should go to Hollywood?"
.
"I really don't think they're going to let her go. I just think that wasn't very good at all"
.
"His mom thought he sang nice?"
.
The girl with the squeaky voice and crossed eyes - who thought she looked really cute: (V looking sick to her stomach, very dramatic) "She really can't sing - and she's not cute like she said she is"
Posts written by humble servant
1 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger