January 13, 2006
Confiteor
I was tagged over a month ago for this Confession meme (anyone know what "meme" is???). Thank you, Rebekah. I haven't really had much of a chance to sit down and think about this, let alone type it out. But, I'm going to give it a shot today.
.
~ I confess that I've been married twice. Yet, am still in my first marriage. Okay, the real scoop is that A and I were married at the courthouse in November 1998, then in the Church in March 1999.
.
~ I confess that I had my first miscarriage 9 days after we were married at the courthouse.
.
~ I confess that I now think we made a not-healthy decision to have sex before we were married, though I wouldn't change any of our decisions - they make us who we are today.
.
~ I confess that I made many worse decisions before I met A. Let's just say that I was a wild child for a couple years.
.
~ I confess that I have spent nearly 30 years being hard on myself. I am never good enough, never measure up to my peers.... I'm working on changing that - I just learned it less than 2 years ago.
.
~ I confess that I was abused as a child and young adult. Leading to the above confession, I am sure.
.
~ I confess that I am a lazy homeschooling mom. My daughter is amazing and is reading The Li0n, the Witch and the W@rdrobe (she's 5, people!), yet I am not sitting with her each day to do schoolwork. I think what I'm doing is officially called "un-schooling". She's learning mostly from life and from field trips to the zoo and things. I have to buckle down and teach her some school stuff, though. I have no doubt she'll finish the school year in June, but that requires that I stop being so laid back about it all.
.
~ I confess I love chick flicks. And I can recite Top Gun almost verbatim. And I also like watching Disney tweeny flicks (Ice Princess, anyone?) with my girls.
.
~ I confess I'm a pack rat. Ask my husband. It drives him nuts! I'm working on that too.
.
~ I confess I hate putting laundry away. This also drives my husband nuts. I have no plans to stop hating this.
.
~ I confess it is time to go to the weight loss center and have my last check in of the week. I'm rocking! I started exercising again yesterday. It sucks. But I know that it will get easier and therefore more enjoyable the better in shape I get.
.
Have a blessed weekend.
Posts written by humble servant
2 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger