November 10, 2005
Pray for Jacob
Jacob lives not too far from where I live and I can't tell you how long I've been reading his mother's account of their lives. He is suffering right now and needs an extra dose of prayer, so I thought I'd reach out to you, my friends, to pray for this little boy.
I was wondering if my spiritual director is the chaplain Heather refers to in her post. Wouldn't that be amazing?!
Anyway, please pray for Jacob. That he would be healed and his family would have peace and rest. And while you're at it, leave some encouraging words for his family. I know it isn't much, but I can only imagine what each word and each reaching out feels like to a family that feels like hell is knocking on their door.
And then, go hug your little ones (and not so little ones) and remind them how much you love them.
Posts written by humble servant
2 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger