I think V got food poisoning today from her chocolate milk from Wendy's after church. Because this afternoon, I woke up from dozing on the couch to the sounds of her making a complete mess in the bathroom. Poor kid. She's been throwing up EVERYTHING for nearly 7 hours now and can't even keep down a sip of water.
She has no fever and Little A and have no symptoms at all, so we're inclined to think it was the milk, since V is the only one who had that - and the only thing different that she had from what the rest of us ate today.
It is past 11 and the poor girl can't stay asleep, she keeps waking to wretch and there is just nothing left - no bile, no nothing. Please pray she feels better in the morning.
God Bless you all.