October 09, 2005
OFFLINE
I have been offline since last Monday. I hope to get my internet connection repaired this week sometime. I think maybe I have a virus or something that has disabled my wireless network because the messages I'm getting say wireless network stuff, but I've replaced all pieces of my network (adapter, router) and still getting the same messages. I've uninstalled the software and reinstalled from the cd and still nothing.
I'm at my mom's house and thought I'd pop on and let you all know that I have not dropped off the face of the earth. I just feel like it. :) I just dropped off the face of the internet. And boy, have I been really disconnected this week. What with Rach being sick and Becca being home most of the week and Kelly dealing with Austin's croup and hospitalization.... I haven't read everyone's blogs, so I have no idea what is going on with anyone else, but know that you've been in my thoughts and always in my prayers.
I hope to be back soon and be able to catch up with everyone. Until then, may you be filled with God's love and peace.
Posts written by humble servant
1 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger