April 14, 2005
Mixed Feelings About Dell
Can you believe my new system came today!??!?! Incredible! I was really excited after returning from the park to find a sticky note on my door from UPS.

I tried copying my pictures and other files onto my new external hard drive, only to have my old pc crash halfway through the download. Ugh. Decided to try to network the two computers and move the files that way.

Unpacked and set up the Dell - happily cleaning and dusting my desk, vacuuming the cobwebs from the wires behind the desk... Got it hooked up and got online.

My techie friend IM'd me and said Dell had an even better deal today - with a 19" flat panel monitor and free printer - for the same price I'd paid for no printer and a 15". Well, I called them up.

I thought, hey, they don't want to deal with the issue of a return and all that, they would just send out the new monitor and I'd return this little one. Nope. I had to order a whole new system (thank God for credit cards) and will box this one back up tomorrow and send it on its way.

Weird, you'd think they wouldn't want the hassle - since the system is EXACTLY the same. I wasn't even going to push for the printer.... but for 4" more!

I don't care what any of you say, size DOES matter.
Posts written by humble servant
0 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger