March 22, 2005
Quick Poll
Okay, some of you may know that I am getting a blog extreme makeover by Blog Togs. Her suggestion for a new graphic as a header is a black & white pic of a beautiful swan. Due to the fact that she bought this photo/graphic, I feel I cannot post it here. It is a beautiful photo. Stunning, almost. The problem is I am unsure. Does a swan really convey what I'm about on my blog?

I'm thinking that if anyone has a suggestion that maybe is better or more accurate, then I can just give more of a donation to get something more customized for my blog.

Please help! I will be responding to her Wednesday evening (Eastern US Time), so any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, and I won't be around til then since we are going to Orlando for a couple days. So, have a great day, ya'll. Gotta go pack up our stuff!

I appreciate your input and just throw out ideas - something is bound to strike as perfect.
Posts written by humble servant
2 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger