January 06, 2005
Happy New Year!
I am back online after nearly a month! I have many things I would like to update about, but don't really have time today since I have committed to unpacking the last 3 boxes in our bedroom. I figure I can spend a bit more time online once I have my "work" done.

I wanted to wish you all a happy and healthy new year! I know so many families have been dealing with viruses and other illnesses. I am praying especially for those of you dealing with sick babes and other family members.

I will check in soon, hopefully later today give you a general update and then I will give some specifics later.

Until then, God Bless you and keep you happy and healthy in this new year!
Posts written by humble servant
4 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger