December 23, 2004
Merry Christmas!!
We have arrived and we are trying to get settled. I have no internet access at home until January 12th. ARGH!!! I miss you all desperately and am praying you are all well and enjoying the start of the holidays with your families. For those of you who sent me Christmas cards, you are so wonderful and I can't express how those cards have brightened my days filled with unpacking and trying to fit all our things into a shoebox-sized apartment. Once we are settled and I have internet again, I will post pics of our new digs.

A few shouts out:

Kelly, the boys' are so cute and I love the card! Jen, you did a great job!

Becca, I pray you are enjoying your vacation and getting some much deserved pampering and relaxation. I think today you are seeing the Grand Canyon. I miss you so much already!

Cara, I know you are busy this week moving into your new place, you've been in my thoughts and prayers daily as I know we are going through so much of the same right now... So wonderful to be with family though, isn't it?

Sandi, you are so sweet and thoughtful to send a card. I miss you and look forward to the next weekend we can all get away and be together again.

I know I am leaving people out, I apologize, I am typing this at A's hotel. My time is short and I have tons to do before the day's end. I love you all and wish for you many blessings. And for those of you who may have gotten my new address from Becca, the street number is not 622 it is 825 (it changed 2 days before we moved - more on that once i have internet again!)

I love you and wish for you a safe and healthy Christmas and a prosperous New Year filled with many blessings.

Until next time, God be with you and yours this holiday and may Christ's mercy and grace be upon you and those you love.
Posts written by humble servant
4 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger