December 07, 2004
So Long, Farewell...
For Now.
Tonight is my last night with internet until who knows when. I will try to read up on everyone as I get a chance at other computers.
The movers come tomorrow to pack us up and then not until Saturday to load the truck, so the girls and I will be hobos for a few days. Because of the change in the movers' schedule, my entire schedule is changing and we will not be going to visit my grandma after all. She and I are rather upset about it, but I do hope that she will take us up on the offer of a plane ticket in the coming months for her to come visit us in the Sunshine State.
The good news is that the girls and I will reunite with A a couple days sooner, since we are now going to skip out of V's Christmas Around the World party next Tuesday at school and just leave for our old/new home state on Sunday.
I have to enter a tidbit about how much I am going to miss my friends in the Greater Metro area here. I have been so blessed to have met and become close with some phenomenal women in my short time in the Peach State. I can't express my gratitude for your friendship and love in a way that feels adequate. I am certainly a better person for knowing you and will miss you more than words can say. I am blessed to have cemented these friendships in such a short time and I know that no matter the physical distance, we will remain close. In particular, I want to thank Becca for coming over a few times in the last week - I got so much work done due to your help with the girls and I had so much fun sharing stories and wine with you. I love you and so appreciate your thoughtfulness - and gosh, I realized that I am not going to see sweet Rachael again until she is a bonafide toddler! :( And rarely has being up at 4 am been so much fun! And to L, my darling-scattered-crazy-loud-caring-scrapping twin - I can't be more grateful for everything you've done for me - always being there to listen or lend a shoulder or offer distractions from my crazy life... I could not have imagined at the start of this year that I would meet two women who instantly have become my family, the sisters I didn't grow up with, but I feel such a kinship with you I can't believe we've only just begun our journeys together. And to the two others that I hold so dear here, I am so lucky and so blessed to have you in my life. Your friendships mean so much to me and I pray each day that you continue to be part of my life. I never imagined that I would feel sad to be going home, but each of you makes it a bit difficult to return to our families. Thank you for sharing yourself, your time and your families with me and my family. I look forward to future visits and continued friendship through any other means - I might just have to get some unlimited long distance plan!
And to all of you out there in cyberspace, I pray you have a delightful Christmas filled with peace and goodwill, good health and good company, love and tenderness.
I will update as soon as I can.
Until Next Time, God Bless You.
Posts written by humble servant
4 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger