November 29, 2004
I can't believe it! A has anOther Woman!!!
...The day after I arrived in Florida, we made a pitstop where A's mom and dad work where I learned that one of their dear friends, we'll call her Generous (a woman older than them, I think) is in love with my husband. That is right. She told me herself. Okay, well, not really in love, but definitely smitten.

You see, the week before, A fanagled a dinner invitation to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse with a small group of his parents' friends. Generous was the hostess for this little party, which was a celebration for 2 of the ladies' birthdays. The food was excellent and the champagne flowed (at $105 each bottle). Generous picked up the tab, joking that a miniature donkey recently sold at her donkey farm (
seriously!). This woman has interesting details oozing from every pore - I so cannot compete. Anyway, as a thank you, A sent her a dozen yellow roses with a thank you for the wonderful dinner/evening. Apparently this is the first time in more than 20 years (she's a widow) she has been sent flowers of any kind, let alone her favorite yellow roses (possibly the best guess he ever made, that man - sending yellow!).

She told me that beautiful Friday afternoon that if I don't get myself moved to Florida straight away I would be in danger of losing my husband to an older woman. ;) Lovely. The woman is lovely. Really. She bought my children darling dresses for Christmas and then some pink ones just because they were cute, oh, not to mention the amazing kimono outfit for little A - from high priced-I don't shop there cuz we can't afford it-wonderful-department store. I can't wait to post pictures of them all after Christmas. Is it gross to allow your husband to have an affair with an older woman just so your kids can dress in fancy name brands? Actually, I would bet money that she'd support the girls' private schooling if A would ask sweetly. She's just that Generous. Wouldn't it be nice?

Anyway, I started out with a Thanksgiving week post, but digressed and will do another post with my Thanksgiving week information. I guess today will be a catch up day - but I also have to get some work done - the movers are coming to pack in 9 days! Yikes!

Until next time, I love you all and missed you terribly - God Bless You!
Posts written by humble servant
2 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger