November 11, 2004
Craziness
Gosh, I love you all. I never imagined that I would get that kind of support regarding my quest for a healthier, happier, sexier *grin* me! I really appreciate it. As far as that is going, I am on Day 6 and I am doing fine with the "diet". It is easier than I anticipated sticking to it because I can substitute practically anything for the "plan" meals - just in the right portion sizes. It makes me feel good that there is an allowance for "fall off the wagon"-type meals like pizza. It kills me on the fat content side of things, but man, just being able to have a slice of pizza with friends (that's what everyone else wanted for dinner) makes this an easy plan to follow. I can go on and on about it, but I will save it for our fitness/weight loss support group we are forming! I am so excited about that, by the way!!! I didn't want to have a separate blog to chronicle my journey, but I love the idea of many of us using the same one for that purpose!

Anyway... I keep promising an update and here, you will get a little one. Life for me right now is C~R~A~Z~Y!! Getting ready for Christmas (I have to have everything done for Christmas at Thanksgiving so I don't have to deal with gifts in the midst of the actual move - we are going to store all gifts at A's parents' house) is really being pushed aside because I have had so much going on with V's school. There is enough to talk about as far as that is concerned for a whole entry of itself, but I will spare you the boring details. Suffice it to say that I find myself sometimes praying to be fired. Bwa HAAAHAHAHA! Okay, now I am actually counting down: only 8 more days of working here. Sad, but it has been stressful and as much as I want to make an impact here and help them all get to where they need to be, I have a feeling that the changes I make will not be implemented once I am gone. You just can't make people be willing to change.

Our Family

We are coping as well as possible with the separation. Little A tells me every day that she "weally weally miss(es her) daddy". V tells her daddy (in response to him saying he misses her) that she doesn't miss him - "I love you the same if you are here or if you are far away". She is so practical. I am having some stress issues that must stem from being a full-time-stay-at-home-"single"-mom. I am relieved to have some wonderful friends who have agreed to babysit tomorrow evening so I can go to a crop at church with some of my friends. And then Saturday night, I will take the girls to a parents-night-out at church (the teens babysit for free, but donations are accepted) from 6-11pm. I think I will see if Becca wants to catch a movie or something. If not, I have a backup plan to go out with another friend and one of her friends who will be visiting from out of town (whom I have not met).

I think A is feeling DONE with living in the hotel. There is so much going on at the hotel with the renovation and the issues that come up when a new thorough manager comes in... Well, he loves it, but he hates it. I think in the long run, things will be great for him there, particularly with this company.

I will go off for now. I have a lot to do with getting dinner for the girls and things. I PROMISE I will update more later. Suffice it to say that tomorrow is a busy day and I am still trying to make my hair something lighter than BLACK!

God Bless you all.
Posts written by humble servant
3 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger