October 21, 2004
Go Red Sox!!!!
I really wish I had stayed up last night to see the Red S0x finish off the Y*nkees.... Alas, I had gone to bed because I was so daggone tired from watching them the night before. But, man!! Yee ha!!!! I am so excited for Boston fans and especially for this team who has rallied and performed like champs this week after being beaten down in the first 3 games of the series. I am not typically a Red S0x fan (Cleveland Indi*ns is my team), but I have never rooted for the Y*nkees. And well, I have a good friend who shares my love for baseball (maybe I share his love for baseball, since he knows way more than I do) and his team is Boston. After nearly 10 years of friendship, I have to admit that I on occasion root for the S0x (as long as they aren't playing my Tribe). Anyway.... I have digressed. Go Red S0x!!!!

(Doin' a dance!) I have other reasons to have a really great day today.....

The girls and I are going to meet
Becca and her daughter for dinner tonight! And then tomorrow, Sandi, Becca and Cara are all coming to my house for a blog party and sleepover!

What a week! I have tons of work today and tomorrow for school, so I will catch you all on the flip side of the weekend.

Until next time, God Bless You and don't forget to hug your favorite baseball player.
Posts written by humble servant
0 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger