February 18, 2008
Static
Even though I feel like I get stuff done every day, I hardly feel like I am making progress through the piles of things I need to get done.
.
Ever feel like that?
.
I've got literal piles and figurative piles and they are both driving me batty. I am fairly certain the literal piles are also
beginning to drive driving my husband batty as well. I think one of the problems is my inability to focus on a task for more than 4.2 minutes at a time, particularly when there are pages of math to check and help correct.
.
All this to say I'm here. I had a great weekend, but feel under the gun on some projects and would like to really make some headway around the house.... Any ideas? Also, if you know someone who likes to clean toilets, please give them my address. Immediately. Thank you.
.

Posts written by humble servant
0 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger