February 12, 2008
Sleet
As I'm readying myself and my children to run out the door to take care of a number of things, not least of all is voting in the presidential primary, the weather seems to have taken a turn for the worse.
.
These things must be taken care of today, particularly the voting, so what should I do? Do I risk being out and the roads worsen, then I'm left to drive in not-ideal conditions with my girls in tow?
.
There are many other things I'd like to talk about today, but I'd better head out before things get worse.
.
Praise God, the doctor appointment went well yesterday with my sister (in-law) and extra cool bonus - the guesstimated due date just so happens to be MY birthday! I can't wait to hear about the ultrasound next week. (Is it weird that I am just excited for their pregnancy as I'd be for my own?)
.
Stay safe and warm! God Bless.
Posts written by humble servant
2 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger