December 29, 2007
Merry Christmas
We are home. Actually, we've been home since Thursday night. We took two days to make the drive, since I haven't been feeling well. We were back in Baltimore by noon on Thursday, but dropped the kids with a friend and headed to the ER, where we spent the rest of the day.
.
The good news is there is nothing life-threatening going on. The bad news is we have no idea what is going on. They gave me some IV fluids, a scrip to get the bleeding to stop and sent me home with instructions to take it easy until my follow-up next Thursday.
.
I'm annoyed because I'm going to miss a Christmas party tonight and I really wanted to go. Plus, my house looks like a bomb went off, what with all the stuff that came back from Florida with us. I would like to unpack and get laundry done and get the house cleaned, but I fainted yesterday morning when I was cleaning up a mess made overnight by a sick kid. So, you know, life is GREAT these days. haha.
.
The good news is my sense of humor is still intact and I'm not going crazy just yet.
.
If you are so inclined, please continue to pray for me, my health especially. It is possible that what is going on right now is also thyroid-related, so my appointment at the end of January can't come fast enough as far as we are concerned.
.
I hope you all had as nice a Christmas as we did (in spite of my being pretty sick).
.
God Bless you.
Posts written by humble servant
11 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger