April 13, 2007
Empty Promises
I am not going to promise blog entries about anything. :) Things have been busy, but not crazy. And well, blogging has just fallen by the wayside. I'm sorry for not keeping in touch better.
.
My mother came to visit last week and we had a nice time. It was wonderful going into DC (though, it was freezing and the biting wind was a bit much). I hope she'll come back when the weather is milder and we can see more. I have thought all week of the other things I should have taken her to see, the things practically in our backyard that are just neat. So, like I said, hopefully she'll come back.
.
The girls and I finally met most of Husband's family that lives in the Baltimore area. His cousin invited us up to her home for Easter dinner. It was fun and relaxed and just really nice to meet them all. We look forward to spending more time with them - and many of them will be at our home next month.
.
Speaking of, we're planning the celebration for Bookworm's First Communion. She's been so wonderful and so interested in her faith and for months, she has been anticipating this grace. We're excited for her and happy that her grandparents and godparents will be traveling here to be with her for such an important day.
.
I've been sewing a lot. Bookworm had a field trip to this place. We've been doing a study on early America, so it was fitting. I made her a dress to wear and she also asked for an apron, like her doll, Kirsten. I will post pictures on flickr next week. I also have made some cute baby things.
.
This weekend, we are traveling to NY state for the baptism of our friends' daughter. They've asked us to be her godparents and we are flattered and excited. It will be nice to spend a weekend with "family".
.
I promise to TRY to post next week. I would also like to post pictures of all my crafts of late.
.
Until then, God Bless you.
.
Also, please pray for a friend of ours, who lost her husband two days ago. There is so much sadness going around, along with a new friend whose mother is dying, a blogger who just found out she has a brain tumor, another blogger who lost her husband two days ago... Please just pray for all those who suffer and all who mourn.
Posts written by humble servant
3 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger