April 28, 2007
Busy, Busy, Dreadfully Busy, Much, Much too Busy For You!
5 points to anyone who can guess where that's from....
.
In 5 days, my in-laws will be arriving for a visit. Even though they will be sleeping at a hotel, you know they will be here most of the time they are in town, so I am working on pulling together everything. In 6 days, my sister-in-law and her husband, who will be houseguests, will be arriving. In 7 days, my daughter will be having her First Communion. And that evening, we are hosting dinner for about 20 people.
.
So, I have quite a list of TO DO. I can't seem to get rolling on the dress. I bought the material and pattern over 6 weeks ago (so I wouldn't be rushing at the last minute - little good that did me). I will be devoting an entire entry to the whole dress issue. I also would like to get the window treatments for the kitchen/breakfast area done. Oh, and I decided yesterday that I must get window treatments up in the living room. I have decided to go with something very simple and we agreed on a fabric for that room last night.
.
But now, I'm off to finish cutting out the dress. With any persistence, I will finish it today so I can get the house projects done.
.
Oh, and I've lost 10 pounds. !!! Only 822 more to go. ;)
Posts written by humble servant
5 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger