January 09, 2007
My Husband is a Happy Man
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You see, when he gets hurt, he bleeds Orange and Blue. "What?" you ask? Well, my Husband is a Florida Gator through and through.
.
And last night, he sat in a hotel room far away from home, cheering on his team for the BCS Championship game. And I sat on our couch in the living room and cheered on his team. It was so exciting that every time I thought I'd go to bed, I'd check on the game "one last time" - and I ended up turning the tv back on to see the end, when the trophies are presented and the MVP's are announced.
.
It was quite an exciting night of football. The Gators not only proved they deserved to be in the title game, they shut down the team that was considered the hands-down champ.
.
I, for one, enjoyed watching the Gators Chomp their way to victory. Congratulations, guys!
Posts written by humble servant
0 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger