November 08, 2006
Be Back Tomorrow
My head is pounding and has been for two days.
.
My van is in the shop and I'd really like to zip around in the brand spanking new car that's sitting in my driveway (way to go, rental company! They didn't have a car for me, though I had a reservation. They drove us home with the promise that they'd deliver a car within a few hours. Not only did they deliver a car to me, but it had only 15 miles on it - they purchased it yesterday! It's nothing fancy, but it's zippy, especially after driving a minivan. :)
.
Anyway, we have a lot of schoolwork to do today and a report to do on Bolivia.
.
I'll bring out some more interesting thoughts tomorrow. Maybe.
Posts written by humble servant
2 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger