October 06, 2004
Fun Facts - I am the last one, I am sure!
1. What time is it? 7:48 am
2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Holly Marie -----
3. What do people actually call you? Holly, Mommy
4. Number of candles on your last birthday? No candles, but 29
5. Family pets: none
7. Piercing or Tattoos? 2 Tattoos - A small dragon on my shoulder and the japanese symbol for "joy" on what used to be my hip (whoever lets girls get tattoos on the abdominal area? Pregnancy destroys them. I used to have my nose pierced. I have my right ear pierced once and the left pierced 3 times and used to have a cartilage piercing up top too. (No, I am not some wacko in my former life)
8. Eye color: Green
9. Hometown? Depends on what you really want to know - grew up in small town NE Ohio, but feel that Tampa Bay is "home" even though I only lived there from 20-28
10. Town you live in: Metro Atlanta - but on my way to central FL!
11. Favorite Food: Soup, Salad and breadsticks?
12. Ever been to Africa? not yet
13. Any toilet papering? no way
14. Love someone so much it made you cry? of course, I am a cryer, so practically everyone
15. Been in a car accident? not really, thank God
16. Croutons or bacon bits? how bout neither
17. Favorite day of the week? Sunday, Saturday... I don't know
18. Favorite Restaurants? Brookwood Grill, Melting Pot, Stoney River
19. Favorite flower: Wild arrangements - I guess if I have to pick ONE it would be roses, though
20. Favorite Sport to Watch? Baseball - can't wait for Indians spring training in central FL!
22. Favorite Ice Cream: just about anything Ben & Jerry's with chocolate
23. Disney or Warner Bros? Disney
24. Favorite fast food restaurant: Chick-fil-A or Taco Bell
25. What color is your bedroom carpet? beige - hello! I live in an apartment
26. How many times did you fail your driver's test? once - old bat failed me and my brother (months later) for the same "lack" of checking mirrors
27. Before this one, whom did you get your last e-mail from? Becca - thanks for the help with the blog roll!
28. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Super-Target (I wouldn't have thought of this answer, but it is a mighty good one)
29. What do you do most often when you are bored? bored? I don't get bored, I blog
30. Most annoying thing people ask you: why don't you just move back now?
31. Bedtime: 11ish
32. Who will copy this post the quickest? absolutely noone. I am sure I am the last in the circle to actually copy it and get it done myself
33. Where's your dream vacation? Europe with A and the girls - a LONG trip - at least a month or two
34. Last person you went out to dinner with? technically, it was lunch and it was with my friend L and her son (+ me and the girls) for my birthday
35. Favorite make of auto? Nissan, but will end up with a Toyota minivan
36. What are you listening to right now? Well, it was just the washing machine until Ana got up and now it is whining and a tantrum that I am listening to
37. What is your favorite color? Green or Purple
38. Time you finished this? 8:15 (but A's sister called in between and like I said, little A is throwing a tantrum)
Posts written by humble servant
6 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger