November 07, 2007
Day 7: Guest Blogger Edition
Me: You know that other people want to hear how you are doing, too.... That's the thing about closing up shop with a blog - people wonder how you are. Also, when you don't close up shop, they wonder how you are when you don't post for weeks or months at a time (hello, NaBloPoMo!). So, I had to write something at the beginning of this in order to fulfill my commitment for the month of posting every day. Without further ado, I give you my guest blogger!
.
Guest Blogger: THANKS HOLLY for letting me do this!!!! heheheh
.
Howdy all!!! Guest blogger here! Since people are raving about pictures, flickr, etc - how about a picture montage???
.
Who's cute....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Who's excited?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
.
And who has a bun in the oven??
.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
.

The proud "Chef" and "Oven" for Halloween :) Becca and Matt along with Big Sister Rachael are excitedly waiting for their June 2008 arrival!
.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Yep - by the last picture you could tell perhaps that it's your old friend, former blogger Becca from Vocational Trinity. I miss blogging, but my life has just been growing and growing (great pun!). I'm a SAHM and part time WFHM now since May, and loving every minute of it!! We felt it was time to help make Rachael become a big sister, and we feel really blessed and appreciative to have a chance to.
.
We're super excited, and I'm feeling great. I do get incredibly tired and sick feeling, but otherwise feel good. Matt's b-day is next week, and his present is an ultrasound! I can't wait to share pictures! We know its still early, but we want to celebrate the life within no matter how early - and I'll be 8 weeks next week.
.
Thinking of you all, and lurking often! Thanks for being such a part of my life. It is still amazing to me who I've met this way and how blessed it has made me. I can't get over it!! All of our families are so amazing, and to read about them is so special. Thank you all!
.
Much love! I'll keep Holly updated :)
Becca (Matt, Rachael, and Baby)
Posts written by humble servant
6 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger