September 20, 2007
Netflix for FREE *edited*
I have four coupons for one month free Netflix. We have been using Netflix for over four years and have been really happy with the service. The coupons are for a no obligation one month free trial. First come, first served. They must be activated by October 31. Either email me (through the link on the sidebar) or leave your email address in the comments section of this post and I will send you the activation code and information from the coupons (you can activate it directly online).
.
Happy movie-watching!
.
**edited to add: Thank you for your interest, these coupons have all been spoken for. There are three that haven't been activated yet, though, so if I sent you a code and you changed your mind and aren't going to use it, please let me know since I have others requesting them.**
.
(By the way, I'm officially down 30 pounds!)
Posts written by humble servant
4 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger