September 18, 2007
New Music - TODAY!
I posted a couple months ago about a group that I'd recently heard for the first time. Well, we've had the cd since then and listen to it all the time. The girls each have their favorites - Silly Sally likes track 2, "The Twenty-First Time"; Bookworm likes track 6 "What Soldiers Do". I sing along to every song. There are songs that tug at your heartstrings, songs that make you tap the wheel and bob your head and every song lifts your spirit.
.
Monk and Neagle are fantastic songwriters and have a beautiful gift they share in the praise and storytelling of their songs. I hope to be able to work our schedule (and budget) to take the girls to see them on the Mercy Me tour. I know it will be an excellent experience for all of us.
.
Please go and buy this cd. You will not be sorry.
.
*please don't miss my post below.
Posts written by humble servant
0 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger