June 05, 2006
The house we really like is a huge IF right now. The owner has decided that maybe they want to sell it, instead of renting it out. Urgh! I told the realtor our plans (just a few years) and told her to let them know we will move in July 1st, in case that will influence their decision to keep the house at least a couple more years.
Please pray (I know it's a dumb thing to pray about, but hey, we love this house!) that the owners decide to rent to us. It will be big enough that people can come visit and have plenty of space..... :)
God Bless you!
Posts written by humble servant
8 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger