June 07, 2006
CD44
My last two cycles were 24 days (lighter than normal) and 25 days (8 days of light spotting).
.
This cycle, I have no idea if or when I ovulated. I thought I detected the typical EWCM, but now I can't recall (must. start. charting. details!) what days those were. I don't remember it being odd on the timing, but then I thought the last two were odd anyway.
.
This time, on cd33 I had a negative hpt. Another one on cd38. That was nearly a week ago.
.
The retarded thing is I don't FEEL like I'm pg, which is why I suppose I'm not using that last test in the pack yet. But, I wonder what the heck is going on here. I do have an appointment with my OB/GYN at the end of the month, that I am okay to cancel if my period shows up between now and then. They are obviously not concerned that things have turned wonky, but I'm starting to lose it.
.
Maybe it's just because this is heaped on top of so much else with the relocation?
.
Anyway, I can't figure out why this would be happening - I've had pretty normal 27-29 day cycles until recently.
.
What do you think? Any ideas?
Posts written by humble servant
2 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger