August 31, 2005
Happy Bloggy Birthday!
One Year of Posting my Thoughts = FREE (Gotta love blogger)
.
Number of Posts = 158 (not nearly as prolific as some others, but not too bad considering I moved twice since then)
.
Number of Friends I've Made via my Blog and Theirs = Countless
.
The Impact You've Made on My Life in the Last Year = Priceless
.
I don't know how long I'll keep this blogging thing up, but I just know it has been one of the most supportive parts of my life in the last year. You helped me get through a 3 month job separation from my husband last year, my older daughter's first year of school, moving back to our home state, losing my stepdad, not knowing if my husband was going to keep his job, moving again!, a nervous breakdown.... The list could go on.
.
I can't thank you enough for your love and support and friendship in the last year. I can't believe I resisted so long in starting a blog.... And the amazing friends I've made along the way. I can't wait to have the opportunity to meet more of you in person and to see again those I have.
.
You mean so much to me. And for as long as you're around, I suppose I'll be sharing my life with you through this medium. I know it has helped me even strengthen friendships I had IRL, for the few who read here.
.
Much love and many blessings for you and this coming blog-year.
Posts written by humble servant
3 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger