January 17, 2007
Boring. Do you really want to read this?
Sorry I have been remiss in posting lately (for the last 6 weeks?)....
.
It seems like I could take a post from early last summer and basically say the same thing: I am busy with moving details and just not sitting at the computer much.
.
The other thing, my cousin and her daughter came up to visit this weekend (from Florida). We had a nice weekend and took the girls for pony rides and to paint pottery.
.
And now the cold I'd been fighting off for more than a week is starting to win. I have a bit of chest congestion and I feel like I've been hit by a truck.
.
The good news? The move will happen with or without me taking care of the details I want to handle. The bad news? It's gonna happen in one week, people.
.
I only will have internet for 7 more days. And then I'll be disconnected for nearly a month.....
.
Thankfully, Husband is coming home for the weekend (Bookworm has her first penance this weekend). This separation has been our most lonely. For each of us. The girls are behaving badly and so am I. And I'm tearing up each night on the phone with my sweetheart. It's ridiculous. You'd think we'd be used to it by now.
.
Bless you!
Posts written by humble servant
3 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger