September 16, 2006
At the risk of falling into my previous trap of hating my blog content, I am just going to take a moment to tell you that I've been sick with a terrible headcold and overwhelmed with the start of school. And the girls' first piano recital. And keeping a big house clean (or rather just overwhelmed with the idea of getting it clean after a week of not working on it). And unpacking those last few boxes. And and and......
.
I'm definitely getting older. This past week made me feel like I really am almost 31. 13 more days of clinging to 30.
.
Can you believe someone was surprised today that I am so "young"!??!
.
Good gracious, I better get back on track. And I'd better start wearing make-up every day again.
Posts written by humble servant
0 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger