November 19, 2008
Day 19: Doctors and Rejection
I'm so relieved to have my doctor here in Florida. She's a wonder and even though she can't treat whatever's going on long-term, she's going to help me get it under control now. Thank God. Also, if you don't have a doctor who listens to you and tries to help, find a new doctor - now.
.
And I just want to comment that no amount of wine erases the rejection of a parent. Not that I use wine as an eraser or anything at all like that. Nope, not me. Actually, I wasn't using it as an eraser, it just happened into my mind that no matter how much I had this evening, it really didn't stop the feelings of inadequacy - even though I know those feelings are unfounded, no matter what my parents have tried to convince me.
.
Also, cousins totally rock. Especially ones who've been your best friend your whole lives. And drinking wine with them makes for fantastically fun evenings, no matter who else is around. Plus, I need to go shower to rid myself of the campfire smell in my hair.
.
Good night.
Posts written by humble servant
0 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger