November 30, 2008
30 Days and 17 Days
This post marks my completion of the National Blog Posting Month project. It also marks our last day in the "Sunshine State". It's raining and gloomy here today, perhaps it will help our transition to winter tomorrow when we return home to Maryland.
.
I'm listening to my father-in-law in one room talking on the phone to his brother, who spent last week in the hospital - almost dying. (Thank God, he's okay now and is home with his family. This guy seriously has at least 9 lives.) In another room, my girls are talking to their Nanny. We stuffed ourselves silly with leftovers and a wonderful family meal with my husband's parents and grandparents. This evening, we'll head to church before coming home to pack.
.
It's been a nice trip, mostly. While we are ready to go home, we still feel we didn't get enough time with everyone. I'll try to post some pictures when we get home.
.
In the meantime, does anyone have any idea how to move an iTunes library from one computer to another?
Posts written by humble servant
1 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger