November 20, 2007
Product Review: Clorox
A while back, I signed up on the Clorox site to be a product tester. I received a full-size Clorox Toilet Wand with storage caddy and additional sponge heads to try out first. This was a great product - I like the convenience of having the cleaning product right in the pad. There is enough in there to clean all three toilets in our house with one scrubber sponge. Best of all? I push a button and the icky sponge falls right into the wastebasket when I'm done. I rinse the handle and am done. No mess, no drips. This is a product that I will definitely use.
.
A couple weeks ago, I received a small bottle of Clorox Anywhere Spray and I don't quite know what to think of this product. I can't tell it's doing anything, no odor to speak of, it doesn't seem to clean the counters when I use it - at least no different than if I were to use plain water. So, my review is pretty boring on this product - that is to say, I feel inept at saying whether or not I like it. Perhaps it has prevented salmonella from spreading in my kitchen, I just don't know. I am going to get a full-size bottle of it and use it for a longer period of time before I really determine it is useless.
.
And yes, I am planning on posting this as my one post for the day. Lame, I know. But, my shoulder is whacked and I need to go put my arm in the sling.
.
Did you know baking cookies all afternoon isn't very good for bursitis in one's shoulder? Yeah, me neither. Eating them isn't very good for shoulder bursitis either. That repetitive motion, lifting your hand to your mouth for bite after bite.... Must. remain. strong. I just have to remember how much weight I've lost - and how much more I'd like to lose.
.
Maybe tomorrow I will come up with something more fun to read. I don't know, because we're doing yard work tomorrow. happy happy joy joy
Posts written by humble servant
1 Your Comments

monk & neagle banner
Dress up your blog with Blog Togs!

Powered by Blogger